This prestigious condominium offers all the benefits of mid-rise living while rising adjacent to scenic parkland, picturesque riverscapes, and manicured fairways.
- Over 350 acres of protected Valley Lands
- Array of top-tier public, separate and private schools all in Oakville in addition to a proposed new school within the community
- Situated near urban hubs like Toronto, Mississauga, and Hamilton
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Convenient access to local transit
- Close to Hwy 403, QEW, and Hwy 407
- minutes from the Bronte GO Station
- Situated in close proximity to the stunning provincial park, Bronte Creek
- Glen Abbey Encore provides amicable neighborhood amenities to enjoy such as parks, tennis courts, playgrounds, and trails divided through 141 acres of land!
- Steps away from Deerfield Golf Club
- Wealth of restaurants, malls, and boutiques minutes away from home
The team at Caivan is honoured to work with our clients to bring their dreams of home into reality. Every one of our team members is committed to delivering quality and an exceptional customer experience at every step of your homeowner journey.
Starting in 1981 as Kirshenblatt Korman Architects, KIRKOR ARCHITECTS AND PLANNERS has grown into a studio of 150 architectural and design professionals in Toronto and Calgary. From our roots in community-based housing and in the early days of condominium development in Toronto, KIRKOR is recognized as one of Canada’s pre-eminent development architecture firms with world-class expertise in large-site development and master-planning, development and planning negotiations, tall-building and mid-rise architecture, all with a dedicated focus on complex mixed-used, residential primary building programmes.
Located in the picturesque, lakeside town of Oakville, our Trafalgar Road Campus is home to our Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design. A number of programs in science and technology and health and community studies are also located at Trafalgar.