FOUR-SEASON WELLNESS LIVING.
It’s Toronto’s best kept secret. The city’s next great neighbourhood is yours to discover and call home. Be among the first to relish the dual experiences. The Danforth’s retail, restaurants and local businesses make you a part of Toronto’s true culture, while the plethora of parklands and long stretches of beach at Kingston Road Village give you a place beside the city’s picturesque landscape.
- Nestled between the Danforth and the beaches
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- A short walk to the Victoria Park Subway and Danforth GO stations
- Downtown Toronto just 15 minutes away
- Enjoy the plethora of parklands and long stretches of beach at Kingston Road Village
- Close to Dentonia Park & more!
- Explore the Glen Stewart Ravine or head straight to Woodbine Beach
- The Danforth’s retail, restaurants and local businesses make you a part of Toronto’s true culture
- Some some shopping experiences include Madame Gateaux, Long & McQuade, The Big Carrot and the Leslieville Farmers Market
Diamond Kilmer Developments is a leading Toronto real estate developer focused on creating thoughtfully designed, visionary ground-related and mid-rise residential offerings in the city's most ideal locations. Forever striving to offer a superior product at a competitive price, and quickly becoming the foremost choice for homebuyers across Toronto and the GTA.
Greek-Town on Danforth
One of those special areas of the city that feels like its own little world. Crowds come for its international mix of restaurants, cafes and bars, especially the Greek tavernas and pastry shops, as well as a vibrant mix of specialty boutiques. The neighbourhood is also home to the landmark Danforth Music Hall venue and the annual August Taste of the Danforth, which has food stalls, live music and dancing.
Victoria Park Subway Station
Victoria Park is a station on Line 2 Bloor–Danforth of the Toronto subway system. It is located at 777 Victoria Park Avenue, one block north of Danforth Avenue. The station can be accessed by pedestrians directly from Victoria Park Avenue which is conveniently a short walk from Birchley Park.