Starting From The $500's
Starting From The $500's
At over 1,000 acres, Downsview is Toronto's largest masterplan and WestLine Condos is your first-class ticket to this historic redevelopment. At the edge of Downsview Park, immediately beside the Sheppard West TTC station and just a short walk to the GO Train, WestLine Condos offers the serenity of park-side living while connecting you to the entire city.
1. AAA BUILDER
- CentreCourt Developments is a fully integrated organization that operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction, and customer care.
- Past projects include Zen King West, INDX, GRID, Transit City, and Peter Street Condos just to name a few, and currently have 19 high-rise residential projects in various stages of development, collectively representing over 9,400 homes and over $4.5 billion dollars of development value.
- Featuring 14-storeys of state-of-the-art facilities and lavish accommodations, all merged to one of the best transit nodes in the city and the upcoming 1,000 acres Downsview Park master-planned redevelopment.
- 5 minute walk to the Sheppard West Subway Station
- 4 minute drive to Downsview Park GO Station
- 4 minute drive to Highway 401
- 6 minute drive/ 2 subway stops to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- 7 minute drive/ 3 subway stops to York University
- Canada's urban national park is in your backyard
- Close to shops, restaurants, and schools!
- Explore some of the best Toronto parks nearby such as Downsview Park, G. Ross, and Earl Bales
CentreCourt Developments is a fully integrated organization that operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction, and customer care. Past projects include Zen King West, INDX, GRID, Transit City, and Peter Street Condos just to name a few, and currently have 15 high-rise residential projects in various stages of development, collectively representing over 7,000 homes and over $3.5 billion dollars of development value.
York is a leading international teaching and research university and a driving force for positive change.
Empowered by a welcoming and diverse community with a uniquely global perspective, we are preparing our students for their long-term career and personal success. Together we are making things right for our communities, our planet, and our future.
MASTER PLANNED REDEVELOPMENT
Downsview Airport is closing and this ambitious 1,000 Acre redevelopment of prime real estate in north Toronto will be redeveloped into the neighbourhood of the future - a city within a city. Everything you want and need located within 15-minutes walk. These lands will be developed and be interconnected. They will incorporate excellent transit, walking and cycling networks, green and open spaces, and create new opportunities to connect Downsview Park to the wider community. The is Canada's largest masterplan and will reshape the core of Toronto. The redevelopment will include thousands of new jobs including a $200 million movie studio, shops, community centres, 100-acres of new parks and open spaces.