Experience the community that is forever changing the landscape of Pickering’s thriving urban centre with VuPoint Condos, coming soon!
- This distinguished condominium community of three spectacular towers puts you atop the city’s greatest vantage point, offering envied panoramic vistas stretching kilometers in every direction
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Discover the best of the GTA with the Pickering GO Station and essential transit options now within reach
-Various access to scheduled bus routes connecting you to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill and more
- Pickering Town Centre steps away
- Durham Live just a short drive away
- Bringing exceptional dining, retail, live entertainment and exhilarating casino fun within reach
- Take shoreline strolls across Frenchman’s Bay and the banks of Lake Ontario within walking distance
-Steps from Brookdale Centre Shopping Mall which features a fantastic assortment of retailers such as : Food Basics, The Home Depot, Michaels, Shoppers Drug Mart and a wide variety of dining options
-Pickering Town Centre is only a short commute providing access to over 200 retail, services & dinning options
Tribute Communities is an award-winning builder with more than 35 years of experience and over 35,000 homes and condominiums built across the GTA. Tribute consistently creates unique high-rise and low-rise communities that are always above industry standards for excellence and design. The company has an outstanding reputation that has been recognized with many top industry awards.
The University of Toronto Scarborough, also known as U of T Scarborough or UTSC, is a satellite campus of the University of Toronto. Located in Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, the campus is set upon suburban parkland in the residential neighborhood of Highland Creek.
Pickering Town Centre Redevelopment
Pickering Town Centre is a large regional shopping mall.
The Pickering Town Centre Redevelopment is a massive and ambitious pre-construction master-planned community that intends to redefine Pickering’s downtown as a singular, walkable neighbourhood that arises from the merging of municipal infrastructure, retail services and residential intensification. As a collaboration between private and public sectors, this aspiring enterprise intends to put downtown Pickering on the map as a vibrant destination for residents throughout the city and beyond.
This mammoth project seeks to develop Pickering’s “Grand Esplanade” that will stretch from the Pickering Civic Centre to the eastern portion of the Pickering Town Centre and the area immediately south of the Esplanade South.