Following the successful selling of Tower 1 which sold out in a record-breaking 2 weeks, introducing Verge 2! Verge 2 will be the tallest tower of the two and will revolutionize condominium living in Etobicoke. Residents will enjoy, stylish condominium suites paired with over 12,000 Sq ft of indoor amenities and over 12,500 Sq ft of outdoor amenities at one of the most convenient locations in Toronto. Residents will be just minutes from the Mimico Go Station, Gardiner Expressway, and Kipling Station making this a commuter's paradise. With Sherway Gardens, Big Box Store, Cafes, and Restaurants just a short drive away, shopping and dining will never come easier.
- Verge Condos is close proximity to Lake Ontario, beautiful beaches, lush parks, and peaceful waterfront trails.
- This elegant area of the city is home to Humber Bay Park, Mimico Waterfront Park, and Colonel Samuel Smith Park.
- Etobicoke is a family-oriented community, it is home to some of the city’s most prestigious private schools and top-ranking public schools.
- The area is also home to a number of community centres and recreational facilities which offer a wide array of sports and activities for children of all ages, making it a special place to raise a family.
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- TTC bus routes are accessible to residents right outside the front door
- The Mimico GO Station is located just minutes away
- Islington Subway Station is 5 minutes away
- Downtown Toronto is located less than 45 minutes away
- Verge Condos is situated just minutes away from some of the city’s busiest major highways including the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427, driving into the downtown core will take less than 15 minutes.
- Verge Condos will be home to Cineplex’s flagship cinema and many restaurants and shopping options.
- The Queensway is a popular and bustling street that offers boutique shops, local eateries/ cafes, and independent vendors that residents of Verge Condos can enjoy.
- Residents are also just a 7-minute commute from Sherway Gardens, one of the city’s major shopping centres
- Humber College Lakeshore Campus & Toronto Police College are within close range to Verge Condos, making it a fantastic choice for post-secondary students.
Building a community from the ground up takes more than bricks and mortar – it takes people, and we keep people at the centre of everything we do. So when we select a project’s location, architect and interior designer we’re not really thinking about ‘the project’, we’re thinking about the people who will one day call it home. We listen to the communities we’re part of, to ensure we’re enhancing the unique culture of each neighbourhood. That’s why our project in King West doesn’t feel like our project in Little Italy, and why you, whatever your lifestyle, will feel at home with us.
Lakeshore Campus combines beautiful lakefront parkland and historic buildings with high-tech classrooms and labs. Explore local shops, bike the trails and take in the Toronto skyline. Humber emphasizes hands-on, career-focused learning. We offer a broad range of credentials including bachelor's degrees, diplomas, certificates and Ontario graduate certificates — and will help you chart the best path towards your goals.
Sherway Gardens is the premium shopping destination in west Toronto. Only 20 minutes from downtown and the airport, Sherway is located at the intersection of Hwy 427 and QEW. Sherway is anchored by two upscale fashion department stores - Holt Renfrew and Sporting Life. There is also a BAY and Sears, and over 200 great stores. Sherway Gardens aims to provide guests with a great shopping experience.