5 Reasons to Invest
1. Great Investment – Oakville is ranked the #1 place to live in Canada by Money Sense Magazine. Oakvilles rental market is strong with leases obtaining 100% of their asking price with an average 12 days on the market. Vacancy rates are at 0.6%. Upper West Side Condos is located near Oakville’s bustling intersection of Trafalgar and Dundas. Residents will be within walking distance to local amenities in a growing population. Oakville experienced growth in the double digits and outperformed neighbouring cities in the resale market. Approx 5,000 people enter Oakville for Work and growing. 47.7 jobs per acre compared to only 9.4 jobs per acre in the GTA.
2. Green Space – This neighbourhood offers lush green parks and forests offering excellent lifestyle amenities. The Sixteen Mile Creek Trail offers residents tranquil grounds to walk, bike or run through. Oakville boasts 2,500 acres of Parkland along with beautiful shoreline throughout the City.
3. Transit Options – Oakville is serviced by its own regional transit system and residents of Upper West Side Condos will have direct access to bus services in the immediate area. Services will transport riders throughout the city and connect them to the Oakville GO Transit Station. Residents can commute into Union Station in Toronto in just 70 minutes. Oakville Go Station is the second-largest trían terminal behind Union Station. This location offers easy access to top Schools including Appleby College, Trafalgar Ridge Montessori School, Sheridan College and many more.
4. Highway Access – Residents of Upper West Side Condos that prefer to travel throughout the city and the GTA by vehicle will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including, Highway 403, 407, 401 and the QEW. Motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just 35 minutes.
5. Developer – Branthaven Homes has over 45 years of experience and are dedicated to leading in the industry by offering exceptional service and communication. They have re-imagined the homebuilding industry with unique, design-oriented developments throughout Southern Ontario.