THE NARRATIVE CONDOMINIUMS
A unique project set against the backdrop of both nature and the city. Located on Kingston Road, adjacent to Rouge and Port Union, The Narrative offers the perfect balance of nearby green space, a diverse and welcoming community, nearby amenities and easy access to the heart of Toronto via the 401.
- Located in Toronto's stunning Rouge neighbourhood
- Minutes away from Lake Ontario
- 10 Mins to University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Close proximity to Scarborough Centre Station
- 7 Mins from Rouge Hill GO station
- 2 Mins away from Hwy 401
- Enjoy nature trails, conservation areas, and popular parks including Rouge Urban River Park
Scarboro Golf & Country Club and more!
- Many dining, shopping, and entertainment options nearby
- Home to some of the best learning centres, high ranking public and prestigious private schools
- 10 Mins away from Scarborough Town Centre
- 7 Mins away from Pickering Town Centre
Crown Communities is a contemporary development company that combines the latest trends in design with timeless architectural forms. Every location is strategically selected to connect people to the places they want to be and the diverse communities they want to be part of.
Harmonious living spaces, considered details and modern amenities seamlessly integrate an ease of living with the dynamic urban landscape. Meticulously thought-out interiors and quality craftsmanship elevate the experience for both growing families and growing communities, resulting in high-quality spaces with room to thrive.
Scarborough Town Centre is the largest shopping centre in Toronto's east end and your premier destination for fashion-forward shopping.
Students get a head start on their futures through U of T’s only co-op program as well as internships, hands-on research, community engagement and a vibrant campus life.
Located next to popular natural landmarks in Toronto’s greenest area, the UTSC campus is experiencing dynamic growth.