Modern, spacious care-free suites pair perfectly with four-season adventure and picturesque charm, in historic downtown Creemore.
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
- Located in one of the prettiest towns in Ontario, Creemore gives its residents a small town charm like no other
- Perfect location close to Toronto and other hotspots but with a lower cost of living
- Enjoy easy connections to nearby towns such as Collingwood, Barrie, Blue Mountain, Stayner & Elmvale all under a 45 minute drive!
- Situated an hour and 20 minutes away from Pearson International Airport
- 1.5 hours away from Downtown Toronto and 1 hour away from the GTA
- Enjoy Creemore's popular destinations such as Creemore Springs Brewery, Creemore Jail and Log Cabin, Purple Hill Lavender Farm & the Mad and Noisy Gallery all under a 10 minute drive or a few minutes walk
- Take a beautiful Ski vacation at one of the many resorts under a 40 minute drive including Blue Mountain Village, Snow Valley Ski resort and many more!
- For those who love Boating, enjoy the comfort of the Southwinds Marine, Cranberry Yacht Club and Sturgeon Point Marina all under a 40 minute commute
- Dive deep into music festivals, food fairs, farmer's market, copper kettle festival and the Vintage festival all home to Creemore
- Enjoy a variety of winter activities such as Skiing, Tobogganing, Shoeshoeing, Skating and Snowmobiling
- Take a sturdy hike as Creemore's nature preserve boosts a multitude of scenic trails for the nature-inspired
5 years of new development experience in Ontario, building condos, townhomes and more. Based in Gravenhurst, Ontario, MDM Developments has been behind a number of new residential communities in locations throughout Simcoe County, Muskoka and Kawartha Lakes.
Creemore is just off the beaten path. The village is nestled into the beautiful Niagara Escarpment and a walk down the main street transports you to a simpler time. Smiling neighbours and friendly shopkeeps welcome you to their community, while independent restaurateurs and business owners can’t wait to share their passions. Home to Creemore Springs Brewery and North America’s smallest jail, the community hosts a weekly farmers’ market and many annual events, offering ample opportunity for visitors and residents to come together to celebrate rural Ontario living.