TORONTO'S MOST VALUED NEIGHBOURHOOD.
Coming soon to South Forest Hill, one of Toronto’s most cherished and sought-after neighbourhoods. Celebrate the beauty of stepping outside and discovering tree-lined streets, distinguished estate homes, and an appealing mix of specialty shops and boutiques. It’s the prestige of world-class education around the corner and a rare opportunity to call Forest Hill home.
- Located in an exclusive enclave of Forest Hill
- Casa Loma and Spadina Museum are a 5 min drive away
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- St. Clair W Heath St. subway entrance
- 84/100 Transit Score
- Short commute to Downtown Toronto
- 12 min subway to Yorkville
- 20 min subway to Union Station
- 24 min subway to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- 16KM of Running & Biking trails
- 10 Parks within a 5 min walk
- Royal Ontario Museum located 11 mins away
- University of Toronto- St. George Campus located 8 mins away
- Mix of specialty shops and boutiques
- 8 min subway to Yorkdale
Founded in 1981, Parallax has evolved into a premier developer of diverse assets; our nimble ability to shift between asset classes has given us a unique advantage.
Westdale Properties has owned, managed and developed real estate across North America. As a family company with a unique vision for multi-residential real estate and an understanding of mixed-use development, we are committed to fostering positive experiences for the thousands of people who live in, work and shop at our properties.
University of Toronto
The St. George campus blends historical architecture and inviting green spaces as a backdrop to a truly remarkable community.
Set in the centre of Toronto, one of the world’s most dynamic and diverse cities, it is a place where students, staff and faculty engage with a vibrant academic life and countless co-curricular activities.