RESIDE ON RICHMOND.
Reside on Richmond puts you right in the centre of the action – walk to Trinity Bellwoods, bike to Little Italy, or take a streetcar to Harbourfront. No matter which direction you go, you’ll be surrounded by the best shops, restaurants, and parks that downtown has to offer.
- With near perfect connectivity scores, you’re a 1 minute walk to Queen, a 4 minute walk to King, and a 15 minute streetcar ride to Yonge Street.
- Bike anywhere in the city from the bike lanes on Richmond and Adelaide, or transit any direction from Queen, King or Bathurst’s 24-hour streetcar lines
- Taste the city’s stylish side on King. Experience the city’s creative side on Queen
- With new business openings and employees back to work in-office, downtown Toronto is booming now more than ever
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Access to 501/301 Streetcar Stops
- Stay connected with the new Ontario Line just a 4 minute walk from your door
- Hop on at King and Bathurst and be across the city in under 30 minutes
- Close to the CN Tower & Scotiabank Arena
- Trinity Bellwoods Park is only a 10 min walk
- Close to LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, Farmboy & more!
- In Proximity to Toronto Eaton Centre
- Take a stroll through Kensington Market
We are not here to build more. We are here to build better. Equipped with a custom mindset on a commercial scale, we set critically high standards. Because if it’s not a place we’d want to live ourselves, it’s not worthy of our name.
Harlo Capital is a Toronto-based private equity company identifying and investing in real estate developments across Canada. We endeavour to deliver sustained, above market returns for our investors and partners by facilitating the flow of capital and knowledge to our co-developed projects.
Residential Development Services consists of decades of combined experience representing industry-leading developers and working closely with their talented teams on a broad range of high-profile, ultra-luxury, and multi-phased communities.