Introducing Queen Central Condos, the next evolution of condominium living in the core of downtown Toronto. Here, employment, technology, transit, entertainment, lifestyle and education coincide to provide everlasting growth opportunities in this buzzing neighbourhood. Be at the centre of it all at Queen Central.
I agree to be contacted by Morales Property Group via call, email, and text. To opt-out, you can reply 'STOP' at any time or click the unsubscribe link in the emails. Message and data rates may apply.
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
- Centrally located in the Yonge & Queen neighbourhood, an established area primed for future residential, employment and transit growth
- Within the Financial District boundaries with it's growth direction moving east of Yonge St
- Perfect Walk Score of 100 out of 100
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- 150 meters to the future Ontario Line Subway Station
- Easy access to the 400-series highways to the east and west as well as throughout the GTA
- 3 minute walk to Queen Subway Station, Toronto Eaton Centre and St Michael's Hospital
- 6 minute walk to the new Google Head Office and access to other noteworthy tech companies including Amazon & Microsoft
- Walking distance to Nathan Phillip Square, old City Hall, new City Hall, St. Lawrence Market, restaurants, stores, theatres and entertainment options
- Access to educational institutions nearby including Ryerson University, George Brown College, University of Toronto and OCAD University
- 9 minute walk to Toronto’s Yonge-Dundas Square
- Enjoy nearby parks such as St. James Park, Moss Park and Cloud Gardens
Parallax describes the apparent movement of an object when viewed from different angles. Astronomers use parallax to measure the distance between stars. Hunters use the process to identify a target. We use it to build value. We are well known for our streetfront retail, high-rise and mid-rise residential condominiums, office buildings, mixed-use facilities and public-private partnerships. As we look to the future, we are committed to delivering developments that reflect our contemporary, forward-thinking corporate philosophy.
Harlo Capital is a Toronto-based private equity company identifying and investing in real estate developments across Canada. We endeavour to deliver sustained, above-market returns for our investors and partners by facilitating the flow of capital and knowledge to our co-developed projects.
U31 is an award-winning interior architecture and design studio led by creative principals, Kelly Cray, Neil Jonsohn and financial principal, Nancy Dyson. The firm focuses on diverse commercial, residential and hospitality projects for clients across the globe, including luxury homes and large scale mixed-use developments. With over twenty years of industry experience, U31 continuously challenges convention, while seeking to satisfy clients needs and rise above expectations.