Belleville Waterfront Living
Porta, by MDM Developments, consists of 3 condominium towers with approximately 302 units sitting on the Bay of Quinte. With resort-style amenities, ground floor commercial space, minutes to downtown Belleville and everything Prince Edward County has to offer, this is the waterfront project we've all been anticipating!
- Located on the waterfront of the Bay of Quinte
- 5 minutes to Downtown Belleville
- Promising to attract bon vivants from all corners to the ultimate high-rise residential enclave on the beautiful Bay of Quinte.
- 20 Minutes from Prince Edward County
- Parks and trails such as Zwick's Trail, Kiwanis Bayshore Trail, and Riverside Park will allow the residents to relax and enjoy natural space.
- Close proximity to Black Bear Ridge and Trillium Wood Golf Course
- Short Drive to Prince Edward County known for award winning wineries & cuisine
- Plenty of cafes, grocery stores, dining options, and entertainment within 5 minutes
- In close proximity to HWY 401
With over 15 years of experience in the industry, MDM Developments has mastered the art of crafting exceptional living spaces for families across Ontario. From lofty high-rises to cozy mid-rises to bespoke townhomes and beyond, MDM designs communities where individuals and families have the freedom to play, grow, and explore.
Historic Downtown Belleville was recently serenaded by Maclean’s Magazine as Canada’s fourth best community to live and work remotely from. The city has been enjoying a renaissance of urbanity, with something unique to suit everyone’s tastes. The City’s shopping scene is an enticing blend of local offerings and big brand stores, the best of both worlds on the shores of the Bay of Quinte.
BAY OF QUINTE
Welcome to the Bay of Quinte, located smack dab in the middle between Toronto and Ottawa.
Go from browsing roadside farm stands and scenic four-season hikes to sipping award-winning cocktails and sinking your teeth into a wide culinary offering. Vibrant downtowns, farm-to-table meals, and a collaborative small-business community make the Bay of Quinte a diverse region where urban and rural living intertwine.