North Oak at Oakvillage is assured to take on new heights at the corner of Trafalgar Rd. & Dundas St. E. in Oakville. Thoughtfully designed and sustainably built spaces with a myriad of green space and quality amenities that have you in mind; master-planned is an understatement. This newest phase of Condos coming soon to Oakvillage will further grow on Minto Communities' previous successful phases, connecting nature to new possibilities.
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
- Highly desirable location in Oakville's North end
- Rated Canadas Best City to Live in
- Nested amidst a scenic woodlot and a pond, Oakvillage is designed with nature and walkability in mind
- 45 minute GO train ride to Union Station
- 12 minute drive to GO Train Station
- 9 minute drive to Oakville Place Shopping Mall
- 22 minute drive to Pearson International Airport
- 30 minute drive to Billy Bishop Airport
- Easy connections to Highways 407, 403, & QEW
- Centrally located for you to enjoy the plethora of malls, shopping, and fine dining options in Oakville!
- Access to over 300 kilometers of pristine nature trails, forests, and meadows right in your very own backyard such as the Sixteen Mile Creek, Bronte Creek Natural Park, & Lions Valley Park
- Plenty of top-ranking public elementary schools in the city including French immersion, Catholic, and Montessori schools
For over 65 years, we’ve been putting homeowners first, building homes for every stage of life, and ensuring the best quality of life possible. From thoughtfully designed spaces and vibrant communities to award-winning quality service and construction, we strive for greatness in everything we build. Our homes are designed to fit your lifestyle. That’s why we constantly evolve our designs to meet the ever-changing trends, styles, and needs of today, while carefully integrating homeowner feedback so we can continue to build homes that suit your lifestyle.
EnerQuality is the #1 certifier of energy-efficient housing in Canada and the market leader in residential green building programs. North Oak brings you smart water, smart energy, a high-performance building, and an integrated in-suite waste sorting station.
Sheridan College Campus is less than a 5-minute drive away. Located in the picturesque, lakeside town of Oakville, the Trafalgar Road Campus is home to our Faculty of Animation, Arts, and Design. A number of programs in science and technology and health and community studies are also located at Trafalgar.