WHATS YOUR MOTTO?
Your Motto is living the authentic downtown life at Bloor and Dovercourt, where your unique individuality is valued in a community that navigates the city just outside your door. This is where it all comes together– the vibe, the easy subway access, the one-off coffee bars, the restos, the clubs, the art, the pulse, the beat of Toronto's core with all its flavours and textures. This is Motto
- Nestled between Junction Triangle and Little Italy
- 89 Walk Score
- Located near Toronto Western Hospital
- Plenty of shopping experiences, parks and fine dining centralized in this beautiful community
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- 91 Transit Score
- 5 Mins to Ossington Station
- 6 Mins to Dufferin Station
- 17 Mins to Financial District
- 1 Min to Paradise Theatre
- 2 Mins to Comedy Bar
- In proximity to prestigious schools like University of Toronto, OCAD University, Toronto Metropolitan University and George Brown Casa Loma Campus
- Nearby parks include Christie Pits Park, Dovercourt Park and Dufferin Grove Park all under a 10 min walk!
- 1 Min to Shoppers Drug Mart
- 10 Mins to Dufferin Mall
Sierra enjoys a reputation as one of the most respected builders in the GTA. We have been crafting distinctive and beautiful homes for 35 years. From site selection and servicing to design and build, every stage of the development process is carefully and competently executed by our talented team.
RAW is one of Toronto’s most vibrant and respected architectural and design studios. Unconcerned with stylistic expectations, RAW focuses on both the understanding of site opportunities and client-specific objectives.
For over 30 years the team at Patton Design Studio have created sophisticated and highly functional spaces for developers and private residences.
The P/D/S approach is different. We begin by addressing the goal that each design is to accomplish and then work to find a solution that is best for the client. Then we concentrate on
how it looks. The result isn’t just design that looks beautiful, but design that works beautifully!