A LOT OF SERENITY, CONNECTIVITY, AND COMFORT.
URBAN TOWNHOME COMMUNITY COMING TO ST. CATHARINES. Perched on a hillside overlooking Canal Valley, the clean, minimal design of LOT 16 is nestled in St. Catherines' lush, natural landscape.
- Located in one of Canada's top 10 MOST affordable cities, St. Catharines
- 7 Min drive to Brock University
- 13 Mins away from Port Dalhousie, known for it's picturesque Waterfront
- 37.4% Employment rate rise!
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- 2 Min drive to HWY 406
- 5 Min drive to St. Catharines GO Station
- 14 Min drive to Proposed Hoverlink Port
- Convenient access to NRT Bus Stops
- 3 Min drive to St. Catharines Country Club
- 9 Min drive to Hernder Estate Winery
- Over 90km of accessible trails
- Close to Richard Point Park
- In 15 minutes, you can enjoy sandy beaches on Lake Ontario
- 7 Min drive to Big Box Shopping Centres
Founded by a group of industry leaders with a 360-degree vision for the future, Sphere is a world away from the usual development company.
With a boutique focus on finding and developing properties of unique and enduring appeal, Sphere takes a full circle approach to building homes. The leadership team has decades of combined experience in the financing, development and sales of real estate projects from luxury custom builds to high-rise towers.
The team’s expertise and experience
enables them to be hands-on with every aspect of the business.
From curating the perfect land acquisition to inspired community planning to artful architectural designs, and most importantly, a rewarding homebuying experience, Sphere brings a personal commitment every step of the way.
Hoverlink will move tourists and commuters quickly, quietly, and reliably between Ontario Place in Toronto to Port Weller in St Catharines in 30 minutes. The Toronto terminal will be close to public parking, and have easy access to electric shuttle busses, the TTC, GO Trains, Taxis, and the proposed Ontario Line. Hoverlink transportation will have similar pricing to existing public transportation options—Just with faster transit times.
A Lot of Connectivity
With Hwy 406 just around the corner, new Hoverlink access to Toronto in 30 minutes, and the convenience of downtown St. Catharines at your doorstep, get to wherever you want to go in no time from your LOT 16 home.