DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND.
Located at Dixie and Lakeshore, nestled between the Etobicoke-Mississauga border, and only minutes away from access to the downtown core.
- Located in the downtown core, residents will find major shops, schools, trails & much more within proximity.
- 5 Min walk to Lake Ontario
- Some of the best schools around Lakeshore Rd E are Gordon St. Paul Secondary School, Graydon Memorial Secondary School, and Cawthra Park Secondary School.
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- 1 Min away from MiWay bus stop
- 15 Min walk to Long Branch GO Station
- QEW and other major thoroughfares are easily accessible
- 8 Min walk to waterfront trail
- 15 Min walk to Lakeview Golf Course
- A beautiful waterfront trail just steps outside your door, giving you access to an abundance of parks, beaches and the waterfront.
- Big-box stores such as No Frills, Rabba Fine Foods, Longo’s and Metro are close to the community
- This bustling location offers a diverse variety of bars, cozy cafes & fine restaurants such as Lotus Island Vietnamese Eatery, Lily’s Place and plenty of other dining options near Port Credit.
- Close to CF Sherway Gardens
Vandyk Properties is a privately owned real estate development and investment management company with over 40 years of expertise in the North American real estate property sector. We engage institutional and private capital partners with an investor first perspective, while maintaining functional performance as best-in-class real estate operators.
CF Sherway Gardens is a leading retail destination in Toronto’s west end, conveniently located in a heavily populated and affluent trade area. The property has undergone a significant expansion that includes a new food court, three full-service restaurants, and more than 50 additional retailers, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom.
Massive Transformation & Growth
Bordering south Mississauga and Etobicoke, this community is at the epicenter of transformation and growth, surrounded by significant master-planned communities in all directions. It will be the first major project to spearhead the vast redevelopment plans of the Dixie and Lakeshore Waterfront