THE MOST CONNECTED SITE IN DOWTWON ETOBICOKE
With the Kipling Station Transit Hub at your doorstep, access to the Subway, GO Train, Mi-Way and Toronto Pearson International Airport minutes away, this location is unparalleled. Coming to Downtown Etobicoke, this elegant 50-storey community will rise above Etobicoke’s rapidly growing skyline.
- Located in Downtown Etobicoke- The Next Major Growth Story
- 20 minutes away from Union Station
- Wedged in Between Toronto and Mississauga
- Priced To Sell- An Unmatched Investment Opportunity
2. KIPLING TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Kipling Transit Hub- It's more than just a subway station. You are connected to an entire infrastructure of transportation including TTC Subways, GO Trains, Mi Way, and Airport Express
- Kipling TTC Station just a 2 Minute walk from your lobby
- Kipling GO Station right at your doorstep
- Surrounded by plenty of parks including Six points Park, Greenfield Park, Cloverdale Park & more!
- Practice you swing at the Islington Golf Club
- Enjoy beautiful walks at Centennial Park
- Plenty of dining and shopping options nearby
- Located right by Farm Boy
- In proximity to CF Sherway Gardens, IKEA, and Costco
Kipling Station Condos will be ideally located close to the New Etobicoke Civic Centre Project (ECC). This centre will encourage people to engage in the public realm. From design to use, this building will offer true innovation and uniqueness to the city. The ECC will be a mixed-use building primarily focused on delivering community focused program and and services. Featuring approximately 300,000 sq. ft. of amenities including pools, gyms, and retail stores. Community Services include an Art Gallery, Children Services (Child Care Centre), Social and Employment services, and public meeting/ceremonial rooms just to name a few.
The ECC will furthermore introduce approximately 210,000 sq.ft. of commercial space. Catering to City divisions, agencies, and corporations within office towers. Two full floors will be allocated with amenities such as meeting rooms, collaboration spaces, social spaces, multi-faith rooms, an outdoor terrace, a lunchroom and a parent room. The ECC will bring in a strong community of connected individuals alongside a plethora of employment opportunities
We are a real estate company focused on the development of high-rise residential communities located near major amenities, rapid transit networks and employment areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). The fully integrated organization that operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction and customer care.
Ranked #11 on the 2020 Growth List ranking of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies, we are one of the most active high-rise developers in the GTA with 19 high-rise residential projects, collectively representing over 10,000 homes and over $5.6 billion dollars of development value.
Kipling TTC Station
Kipling is the western terminus station of Line 2 Bloor–Danforth of the Toronto subway system. The station is served by buses and subway trains and is adjacent to the Kipling GO Station on the Milton line of GO Transit and the Kipling Bus Terminal, where passengers can connect with MiWay and GO Transit bus services.
Kipling GO Station
Kipling GO Station is a GO Transit railway station that runs along the Milton line rail corridor. It is one of four GO stations connected directly to a TTC subway station.