Introducing Highland Commons, a two mid-rise condominium coming soon to Scarborough's east end nestled within the Highland Creek neighbourhood! Situated at the Southwest Corner Old Kingston Rd & Military Trail, these brand buildings feature lush greenery surroundings yet with all the urban conveniences just minutes away.
- Highland Creek is a small Scarborough neighbourhood where nature is put at a premium
- University of Toronto — Scarborough Campus is located just 12 minutes away
- Scarborough Property Values- up 25% in March 2022 compared to March 2021
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Close to two GO train stations. Both Lakeshore East stations for Guildwood GO and Rouge Hill GO are nearby.
- Direct access to Hwy 401 through Highway 2A
- 3 minute drive from a future Eglinton East LRT station
- 5-minute car ride takes local residents to a retail area at Morningside and Lawrence
- Scarborough Town Centre is located 34 minutes away by transit
- Nearby parks include Colonel Danforth Park and Megan Road Park
Altree is committed to challenging the status quo and breaking new ground in creating inspirational residential, commercial, and retail projects with a compelling offering that creates significant value for customers, investors, and community stakeholders.
The Eglinton East Light Rail Transit (EELRT) project is a proposed eastern extension of Line 5 (Eglinton Crosstown LRT ), which is currently under construction and owned by Metrolinx.
This would extend the Eglinton Crosstown LRT by 15 km from Kennedy Station through the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) to Malvern with up to 21 stops and three connections to GO Transit.
From its very beginnings, the University of Toronto Scarborough has been a leader in innovative approaches to higher education. Scarborough is a meeting place of peoples from around the world where we engage with local and global challenges and opportunities.
Inspiring inclusive excellence means embracing and promoting the enriching contributions that come from the diverse backgrounds, ways of knowing, ideas, perspectives, and experiences represented in our community.