Steps away from Wilson Subway Station in the heart of a VIBRANT Community
- Surrounded by landscaped courtyards, everyday conveniences, shopping, higher learning institutions, and recreational facilities.
- 520 Acre Mater-Planned Community providing Homeownership and Investment opportunities
- Surrounded by 3 major employment hubs
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Steps to Wilson Subway Station
- Located just steps away from TTC bus routes that run 24-hours
- Highway 401 and the Allen Expressway are easily accessible
- Close to York University
- In proximity to University of Toronto
- In addition to Tippet Park, enjoy Downsview Park located nearby
- Enjoy nearby restaurants, cafes, Big Box stores, and many other local shopping and entertainment options.
- Minutes away from Yorkdale Shopping Mall
- Close to major retailers such as Costco, Metro, Home Depot and more!
Malibu Investments Inc. is a Toronto based development company with major residential high-rise condominiums throughout the G.T.A. representing over 3,500 residential suites delivered or currently under construction.
Through their commitment to using the most advanced materials, methods and technologies available to the industry, Malibu has set the highest standards of quality for all its developments – infusing smart urban design with today’s lifestyle demands.
RAW Design is a full-serviced architectural and interior design firm with extensive experience in multi-use residential developments of various scales, adaptive reuse and heritage structures and both institutional and commercial developments. As one of the GTA’s most VIBRANT architectural studios, RAW possesses an international design sensibility combined with a wealth of local experience. RAW is an enthusiastic young office with energetic and dedicated staff that bring playful, colourful, and contextual solutions to all types of interventions
Master- Planned Community: Tippet Park
A new park is being designed at 21 Monte Kwinter Crt., located south of Wilson Avenue and west of Tippett Road! A new developer-delivered park that meets the needs of the community and residents.