Curio. A showcase of all that is meaningful, interesting and delightful in life.
Engaging and lighthearted, Curio has a modern personality that intrigues and captivates. Here, on The Queensway, between Islington and Royal York, Marlin Spring’s inviting condominium community is set amidst a neighbourhood that offers a treasure-trove of charming amenities and not-so-secret, hidden gems. The Curio is the ideal locale for the adventurous urbanite.
- Curio Condos is close proximity to Lake Ontario, beautiful beaches, lush parks, and peaceful waterfront trails.
- This elegant area of the city is home to Humber Bay Park, Mimico Waterfront Park, and Colonel Samuel Smith Park.
- Etobicoke is a family-oriented community, it is home to some of the city’s most prestigious private schools and top-ranking public schools.
- The area is also home to a number of community centres and recreational facilities which offer a wide array of sports and activities for children of all ages, making it a special place to raise a family.
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- TTC bus routes are accessible to residents right outside the front door
- The Mimico GO Station is located just minutes away
- Islington Subway Station is 5 minutes away
- Downtown Toronto is located less than 45 minutes away
- Curio Condos is situated just minutes away from some of the city’s busiest major highways including the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427, driving into the downtown core will take less than 15 minutes.
- Curio Condos is minutes from local restaurants, specialty shops, and entertainment.
- The Queensway is a popular and bustling street that offers boutique shops, local eateries/ cafes, and independent vendors that residents of Curio Condos can enjoy.
- Residents are also just a 7-minute commute from Sherway Gardens, one of the city’s major shopping centres
- Humber College Lakeshore Campus & Toronto Police College are within close range to Curio Condos, making it a fantastic choice for post-secondary students.
Marlin Spring is a fully integrated real estate company that strategically acquires, develops, constructs and repositions assets throughout North America with a mission to deliver exceptional real estate value to all its stakeholders with an uncompromising adherence to its core values. .
Lakeshore Campus combines beautiful lakefront parkland and historic buildings with high-tech classrooms and labs. Explore local shops, bike the trails and take in the Toronto skyline. Humber emphasizes hands-on, career-focused learning. We offer a broad range of credentials including bachelor's degrees, diplomas, certificates and Ontario graduate certificates — and will help you chart the best path towards your goals.
Sherway Gardens is the premium shopping destination in west Toronto. Only 20 minutes from downtown and the airport, Sherway is located at the intersection of Hwy 427 and QEW. Sherway is anchored by two upscale fashion department stores - Holt Renfrew and Sporting Life. There is also a BAY and Sears, and over 200 great stores. Sherway Gardens aims to provide guests with a great shopping experience.