BE IN THE CORE.
Residing at 241 Church at the corner of Church & Dundas, means having access to all the city has to offer. Just steps from the front door, discover a world of flavours, city celebrations, top rated education, and rich city history.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Perfect transit and walk score
- Close to the Financial District
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Access to various TTC streetcar and TTC bus routes
- In proximity to Dundas subway station
- Steps away from elegant dining, shopping and entertainment options
- Conveniently located by Toronto Metropolitan University and other post-secondary options
- The area is home to Allan Gardens and Moss Park and to the South is Lake Ontario, popular beaches, waterfront trails, and Toronto's beautiful harbourfront.
- Step out and find yourself surrounded by the CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium, Nathan Phillips Square, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Royal Ontario Museum, and Queens Park.
- Minutes away from Yonge/Dundas Square and CF Eaton Centre
- Enjoy boutique shopping located along the streets which ever way you walk
- 2 min walk to nearest grocery store (Metro)
At Graywood, we’re working hard to create communities that are not just optimized for life today, but built with a vision of a prosperous tomorrow. With a keen eye on how, and where people want to live, and a passion for projects that get noticed and endure, we work hard to ensure that our purchasers are making the right investment, both personally and financially.
We are proud of the strength and continuity of our client relationships.
Building and enhancing communities across Canada, our projects are a reflection of our commitment to quality, creativity and progress.
Toronto Metropolitan University is at the intersection of mind and action. What our students learn in the classroom is enhanced by real-world knowledge and experience. We champion diversity, entrepreneurship and innovation.