A fresh living experience, AKRA creates a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle, an escape from the day-to-day. A calming, zen-like aesthetic mixed with forward-thinking infrastructure supporting mindful, intentional living.
- Located in midtown Toronto along Yonge & Eglinton
- Has a walk score of 96/100
- Excellent selection of public, private, and separate schools
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Features the Eglinton Crosstown LRT where transportation meets convenience
- Local bus services are available along all major thoroughfares in the area.
- 10-minute walk to the Eglinton Subway Station
- Close to Highway 401
- Offers a wide variety of restaurants, shops, parks, recreational facilities, vibrant nightlife, and easy access to Toronto's public transportation system.
- Nearby parks include Blythwood Ravine Park, St. Clements-Yonge Parkette, and Sherwood Park
- Metro, Loblaws, Whole Foods, Summerhill Market, and an array of independent grocers are all nearby.
- Located near Yonge Eglinton Centre Shopping Mall
The heart of mid-town, Yonge and Eglinton is a vibrant community with a little bit of everything, like a financial centre, nightlife, businesses, entertainment, parks, dining – plus lots of upscale shopping. It's a great neighbourhood for strolling, as well as transit-oriented. Over the years, Yonge & Eglinton has been the perfect vantage point for the future of big development in Toronto with the surge of office and new condo construction.
A midtown connection between east and west Toronto will make the trip easier, thanks to the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT. With 25 stations along the dedicated route, getting across town will be up to 60% faster than before. The addition of the Crosstown LRT will help Toronto realize its urban potential and is attracting more residents looking for a more comprehensive quality of life.
Curated Properties is a development company that has been building design-inspired excellence since 1987 and prides itself on improving wellness through the innovative design of boutique residential development in Toronto, Ontario.