LIVE ELECTRIC IN THE HEARTBEAT OF TORONTO.
Live life unscripted, affixed to everything that makes Toronto energetic, vibrant, and unique. Rising in the Heart of the city, Elektra is a community rooted in the bold history of Toronto’s iconic downtown core. Immerse yourself in a neighbourhood known for its dynamic energy!
- 95/100 Walk score
- Near perfect bike score
- Located near Distillery District, St. Lawrence Market, CN Tower, and Yonge-Dundas Square
- In the centre of Toronto's emerging tech and education
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- 6 mins to Ontario Line Future Station
- Access to Gardiner Expressway and DVP
- 8 mins to TTC Line 1 Dundas Station
- Close to Toronto Waterfront
- Nearby parks include Moss Park, Allan Gardens, Joseph Sheard Parkette
- 10 mins to Toronto Metropolitan University and George Brown College
- 200+ Restaurants in close proximity
- 8 mins to Eaton Centre
- 8 mins to Saks Fifth Avenue
Menkes Developments Ltd is a family-operated business with deep roots in the city of Toronto. The Company was established nearly 65 years ago by Murray Menkes, an entrepreneur, visionary and successful businessman. Over the years, Menkes has grown in creating entire mixed-use communities, becoming a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate development company.
Giannone Petricone Associates Inc. Architects is an innovative architecture studio located in Toronto, with desire to create truly unique urban experiences. Testament to this is the firm’s award-winning experience, from engaging commercial and hospitality interiors, small and mid-scaled mixed-use projects knit into the urban fabric, through to large-scale, multi-phased infill projects.
At Toronto Metropolitan University we're dedicated to creating a culture of action. We believe that education and experience go hand-in-hand. What our students learn in the classroom is enhanced by real-world knowledge through internships and co-ops, or amplified through zone learning, specialized minors and graduate programs.