EXPERIENCE URBAN LIVING.
Welcome to 8 Temple Condos. Nestled in the heart of Toronto's vibrant Liberty Village neighbourhood, residences will effortlessly blend purpose and style. Embrace the diversity of the city offering a dynamic and convenient lifestyle. Enjoy entertainment districts and serene parks steps away. Access to exceptional transportation and a multitude of amenities.
- Experience downtown locale with convenient amenities and adjacency to burgeoning neighbourhoods
- 1 min walk from Liberty Market building and Metro Plaza
- 15 mins walk from Entertainment District
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- 1 min walk to TTC Bus 83A-connecting to Ossington Station
- 5 mins to Exhibition GO Station
- 5 mins walk to King Street and King Streetcar
- 8 mins walk to King-Liberty Smart Track
- Access to Gardiner EXPY
- Easy access to everyday essentials including grocery stores, banks, cafes, and everything you can expect from a downtown neighbourhood.
- Close to esteemed parks and green spaces. Some Nearby parks include Lamport Stadium Park, Melbourne Parkette, and Masaryk Park
- Close to Dufferin Mall and more!
- Just steps away lies the thriving Liberty Village Business Improvement Area, home to over 600 businesses and employing over 11,000 individuals.
At Curated, we believe everyone should live well. Our homes strike the perfect balance of luxury, design, and healthy living. Welcome to the Curated life.
Our mission is to leave our clients to what they do best: develop superb real estate. Austin Birch handles the rest. With our unique positioning, we possess the tools that change the way our clients market and sell real estate. Austin Birch’s complete approach is focused on what is beautiful, what is different, what is innovative, and what is next in residential development.
Heady with Gen Z and millennial energy, Liberty Village has a youthful, campus-meets-condo vibe. Bars, pubs, restaurants and cafes buzz with energy, especially on game nights when one of the local teams (Toronto Wolfpack and Toronto FC) take to the pitch. Liberty Village also functions as one of the city’s creative corridors with production facilities, agencies and tech firms operating out of lofts and studio spaces in converted former warehouses.