8 ELM ST
Welcome to 8 Elm on Yonge, a spectacular new 69-storey condominium by Reserve Properties and Capital Developments, offering an exhilarating lifestyle in the heart of Toronto. Whatever your mood, whatever your wish or desire, you can find it here at Yonge and Dundas. With so many first-class venues in the area surrounding 8 Elm, you’ll always find incredible places to eat, drink, shop, and be entertained.
- Set on an exceptionally beautiful street
- Only steps from world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment venues in the heart of Toronto at Yonge and Dundas.
- The site will preserve the James Fleming heritage building at its base.
- Ideally located minutes to the Toronto Metropolitan University, and in very close proximity to other universities, hospitals, and corporate and bank headquarters.
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- A walker and biker’s paradise, with a walk score of 99 and with a bike score of 94.
- Key connectivity with a transit score of 100, just steps away from the Yonge subway line and the Dundas St
- Quick access to many entertainment and sporting attractions including: Yonge Dundas Square, Ed Mirvish Theatre, Nathan Phillips Square, Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Centre and more
- A wide array of restaurants in the area including: Barberian’s Steak House, Planta Burger, The Chase, The Queen and Beaver Public House, Richmond Station, Adega and so many more.
- In proximity to Eaton Centre
- Vast quantity of boutique shops and large retailers located in the back pocket of your neighbourhood!
Spanning four decades and two family generations, Reserve Properties continues to be a driving force in reshaping the urban landscape, with 135 projects, 15,000 residences, and more than 2 million+ square feet of commercial and retail space across North America.
Vision, creativity, passion, and design innovation are at the core of each decision we make, as we remain steadfast in our unwavering commitment to building with integrity and purpose.
A Canadian industry leader with
international roots. Experience has taught us that architecture, location and design all matter. But we’ve also learned that personal connections, trust and strategic relationships are what we really build. Capital Developments is a leading residential developer founded by Todd Cowan and Jordan Dermer. Todd and Jordan, through Capital Developments, and their previous company, TriGranit, have delivered nearly 12 million square feet of commercial and residential space.
Toronto Metropolitan University is at the intersection of mind and action. What our students learn in the classroom is enhanced by real-world knowledge and experience. We champion diversity, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Toronto Metropolitan University is supported by a team of dedicated professionals tasked with ensuring the university maintains its reputation as a student-focused institution of higher education.