Rising from the heart of the Bayview Village neighborhood, Six99 is a residence that stands out, not just for the its distinct shape, but for the substance. Beautifully integrating form and function, it's a place that impresses every detail.
- Located on Sheppard between Bayview and Leslie St.
- 8 Mins by TTC to North York General Hospital
- 10 Min away from Seneca College
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- 2 Min walk to Bessarion TTC Station
- 12 Min walk to Oriole GO Station
- 20 Mins to Downtown Toronto
- Close to HWY 401 & 404
- Enjoy a vast array of green spaces such as East Don Parklands, Rean Park, Blue Ridge, and more!
- Plan a day out at Bayview Village Park which contains 3 public Tennis Courts, a Bike Trail, Baseball Diamond, playground, and a Splash Pad
- In proximity to the currently under construction Ethennonnhawahstihnen Community Recreation Centre & Library including 38, 000 sf of recreation amenities, 27,000 sf of Aquatic amenities, a 6,400 sf Child Care Centre, and 13,000 sf pertaining to a Toronto Public Library Branch
- 5 Min walk to Bayview Village Shopping Centre
- Close to CF Fairview Mall
- 9 Min drive to CF Shop at Don Mills
Harlo Capital’s executive team has established strong relationships and partnerships within the real estate investment community in Canada. Through these connections and its internal research capabilities, Harlo identifies, underwrites and selects only exceptional real estate investment opportunities. Harlo’s team possesses a wealth of real estate expertise gained from professional real estate experience in land acquisition, development management and project financing to institutional real estate asset management.
Our guiding principle, ingrained in our namesake, is the mark of everything we do. Like an artisan who pours over every detail of their craft, we construct masterful residential communities and living spaces with that same passion and care. We make choices with your future lifestyle in mind.
We believe that architectural designs should embody both functionality and innovation.
Guided by this philosophy, our designers make use of light, color, and fine materials, to produce dynamic spaces which reflect the needs of our clients, while accommodating their budget and schedule.