There are other Yorkville addresses that claim to be the tallest, the most luxurious, the most exclusive. But when it comes to making Yorkville home, this is the only residence that matters. One with true Yorkville character. And the only one to bear the Pemberton signature. Designed with a discerning eye for the city’s most discerning residents and crafted with uncompromising quality. This is The Pemberton. This is Yorkville. And this is the time to make it yours.
- Nestled in the heart of Toronto's Yorkville neighborhood in Downtown Toronto,
- Yorkville is best known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, fine collection of art and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury
- 4 Minutes from the Hospital District which includes: Women's College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children & Mt Sinai Hospital
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Near perfect Walk Score of 98/100
- Transit Score of 92/100
- 2 min walk from the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station
- Direct access to both the Yonge-University Line as well as the Bloor-Danforth line!
- TTC subway system and bus routes are conveniently accessible to residents just mere steps away from the front door
- Located in close proximity to the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, OCAD University & George Brown College — when combined are home to over 150,000 students
- You will be surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
- Nearby parks include Ramsden Park, Asquith Green Park, Harold Town Park, and Jesse Ketchum Park.
Over decades, Pemberton has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality throughout the Greater Toronto Area. A Pemberton condominium rises above the rest because of the dedication, talent and leadership of the team behind it. Our residents benefit from design expertise and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by desirable features and truly exceptional amenities.
We are architects–Alliance, a design practice of lowercase and uppercase architecture: a–A. Home is Toronto, Canada, a city we love and have helped to shape over the past 20 years. At a–A, we are intimately engaged in the project of the city and in exploring nuanced ways of defining and redefining it; articulating and advancing its development through thoughtful responses to today and tomorrow’s urban questions, big and small. Building on a history of inventive and responsive solutions to housing and density, the project of a–A is to meaningfully contribute to, as well as continue to lead, ongoing conversations about how the contemporary city takes shape.
Welcome to Yorkville Village, where you’ll discover an entirely new shopping, dining and lifestyle experience in the heart of Bloor-Yorkville, Toronto’s luxury shopping district. Explore our diverse and distinguished selection of unique stores in a vibrant and contemporary space.