Introducing 252 Church. This modern, stunning high-rise residence will offer beautiful downtown views and provide the best of the cities vibrant lifestyle. Just minutes to Yonge Street, Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, and the Yonge Subway line taking you anywhere you want to go in minutes.
I agree to be contacted by Morales Property Group via call, email, and text. To opt-out, you can reply 'STOP' at any time or click the unsubscribe link in the emails. Message and data rates may apply.
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
- Located at Yonge St & Dundas St E
- Perfect Transit and Walking Score
- Close to Financial District
- Chinatown, Kensington Market, and the Art Gallery of Ontario are all accessible through one transit ride
2. TRANSPORTATION HUB
- Steps away from TTC bus and streetcar routes
- Located near the Dundas subway station
- Newly proposed Ontario Line subway will be accessible minutes away
- Drivers will have access to the Don Valley Parkway via a short drive
- Enjoy and explore a selection of brand-name dining, shopping, and entertainment options!
- Minutes away from CF Eaton Centre
- Minutes away from Yonge/Dundas Square
- St. Lawrence Market is only a few minutes away
- In proximity to prestigious schools such as Ryerson University, George Brown College, OCAD and UofT
We are a real estate company focused on the development of high-rise residential communities located near major amenities, rapid transit networks and employment areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We are a fully integrated organization that operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction and customer care. We are one of the most active high-rise developers in the GTA with 18 high-rise residential projects, collectively representing over 9,000 homes and over $6.6 billion dollars of development value.
As one of the GTA’s leading high-rise residential developers, we continually hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence constantly exceeding the expectations of our customers.
At Ryerson University we're dedicated to creating a culture of action. We believe that education and experience go hand-in-hand. What our students learn in the classroom is enhanced by real-world knowledge through internships and co-ops, or amplified through zone learning, specialized minors and graduate programs.
With a major need for off-campus housing in the downtown core, 252 Church Condos is the perfect living accommodations for post-secondary students.
Live In The Heart Of It All
The Garden District is a busy downtown area named for Allan Gardens, a park with a glass-domed plant conservatory. The district is home to Yonge-Dundas Square, surrounded by shopping complexes, restaurants, and flashy billboards, and a magnet for street performers and tourists.